We offer bespoke workshop design, facilitation and reporting to help organisations:
- identify what they need achieve at their workshops
- define their goals, objectives and intended outcomes
- work out which stakeholders to enrol as participants
- design the structure and flow of activities to deliver desired outcomes
- run individual, group and plenary activities
- capture, analyse and interpret participants’ responses
- report workshop outcomes succinctly
We specialise in running simple, interactive workshops with a strong emphasis on two-way information exchange – from organisers to participants and vice versa. We strive to design workshops that are open and easily understood.
We have run workshops for EU-funded projects, for UK Government departments and agencies, as well as for individual public and private sector organisations as far afield as Russia and China.